- Tracks expenses, prints checks and 1099 forms (paper or magnetic media).
- Uses cash or accrual method of accounting.
- Stores vendor card with detailed history.
- Automatically selects invoices due for payment and allows
choice of ones to pay, fully or partially.
- Lost discounts alert.
- Projects cash requirements over four definable periods.
- Print vendor aging reports.
- Batch printing of checks -- or single check printing using
"fast pay" check writer.
- Tracks hand written checks.
- Ability to designate an invoice as recurring.
- Ability to void and reprint checks.
- Ability to continue processing beyond last accounting
period -- close last accounting period at any time.
- Maintains multiple cash, accounts payable and cash discount accounts.
- Bank reconciliation.