- Customizable chart of accounts supplied or build from scratch.
- Interim year-end close allows processing to continue while
awaiting audit adjustments (doesn't force year-end close).
- Ability to produce financial reports for any period in the
two "open" years (up to 26 periods).
- Produces customizable and comparative financial statements -
against same period of prior year, or against budget with
- Handles multiple companies, divisions and departments.
- Allows for recurring and reversing journal entries.
- Produces financial statement "schedules" to extract data
for separate reporting.
- Optional account number verification during journal entry
with account description search.
- No monthly closings (statements can be printed after journal entry).
- Spreadsheet style Income Statement with 12 or 13 columns.