Tracks orders, backorders and shipping history on-line!
No need to go the file cabinet ever again!
- Prints work orders and commits inventory in one step.
- Supports recurring orders.
- Creates backorders by partially invoicing an order.
- Prints shipping labels for original orders.
- Supports maintenance of orders until they are invoiced.
- Allows selection and "unselection" of orders for invoicing.
- Optionally prints your company's name, address and phone
number on order forms and invoices.
- Allows deposits for original orders.
- Converts all or part of a deposit to a payment each time
you practically invoice an order.
- Adds a new customer during order entry -- on the fly.
- Prints Order Profiles by customer and/or item.
- Prints an Open Order Report by customer.
- Prints an Open Item Commitment Report by item.
- Prints an Order Audit Report for each order entry session.
- Prints a Bill of Lading.
- Allows the preview of a customer's aging during order entry.
- Prints an Open Order Report with a "request date" range.
- Maintains a shipment history (orders and invoices) for as
long as you desire (until you decide to purge shipments).
- Searches orders on invoices by customer name, purchase
order number, order number or date, invoice number or
date, or by salesman.
- Displays or prints line item detail for all orders whether
they have been invoiced or still remain open.
- Allows cloning of orders.
- Reprints Invoices from order history.