Payroll may be used as a standard check printing
application or after-the-fact!
- Automatically computes withholdings (Federal, State, Local, FICA, SDI).
- Accumulates group totals for Workman's Compensation,
Pension plan data, tips reported, and IRC 125 deduction,
with cash or accrual method of accounting for posting to G/L.
- Computes and prints the FICA, Federal Withholding, and
state deposit checks.
- Allows entry of variable time cards (total hours or in/out times).
- Allows override (option) of Federal and State withholdings.
- Tracks miscellaneous taxable and non-taxable payments,
commissions, bonuses, non-FICA wages, miscellaneous
deductions (pretax, special, tracked) with variable frequencies.
- Automatically computes employer's contribution (FICA, SUI,
FUI, CA training tax).
- Supports posting or voiding of handwritten checks (can be
used as "after-the-fact" P/R).
- Prints Time Card Listing, Record of Compensation, Checks,
Complete Journal employee data with current, quarter-to-
date and year-to-date figures, Quarterly Tax Reports (941
and state), W2s, employee labels.
- Reports payroll on Magnetic Media for SSA.
- Prints "Comp-Card" -- individual employee check history.
- FICA/SDI limit warnings during hand postings.
- Automatically backs up data before final computation with
easy reset option.
- HP LaserJet (or compatible) printing of checks and tax
forms (W2, DE3, 941).