Please ignore any reference to a telephone
number or address for CharterHouse. Instead, contact Tamlin Software
Purchase Order Help
There are several "off the menu" utilities available for restricted functions.
To execute one of these, enter the Purchase Order System Menu with the Full
Access password. In the PLEASE ENTER YOUR SELECTION prompt at the
bottom of the screen, type Z and hit ENTER. In the resulting
Enter program to run: prompt, type the name of the utility which you want
to run. If the cursor moves to the first character position, either you
don't have the utility or there is a typographical error. If you don't
have the utilities, contact Support, who will send them to you for the cost of
- POZAP1 deletes purchase orders whose order date is less than or equal to the
cut off date even if the PO has NOT been recieved or invoiced. Unfortunately,
it does not remove a single PO by number.
- POUTIL1 reconstructs the Qty on Order field in INVENTRY.AR from open POs.
- POUTIL2 displays the Item ID, Ordered Qty, Received Qty and INVENTRY.AR On Order Qty for the specified PO.
- POUTIL3 deletes the selected PO header record.
- POCLEAN 1) Removes Headers with no Lines. 2) Removes Lines
with no Header. We call these orphans.
To Zap one PO, run POUTIL3 to delete the Header and then run POCLEAN to delete the Lines in that PO.
Return to the Home Page
Return to Help